Send SMS Like a Boss!
Are you looking to boost your customer engagement and sales in 2023 and beyond? Then listen up, because we’ve got some exciting news for you! SMS, yes that’s right, SMS is the new game changer in the world of business.
Did you know that SMS messages have a 98% open rate, compared to email which has an average of only 20%? And it’s not just about the open rate, SMS is also easier to interact with. People can respond to your messages instantly, making it a powerful tool for reaching and connecting with your customers.
Most of your competitors are already using SMS to reach their customers and if you don’t start now, they might be taking some of your potential customers. The world of business is always changing and evolving, and in 2023, SMS is a must-have for any business looking to stay ahead of the game.
But, we know that it can be overwhelming to add yet another tool to your marketing strategy, that’s where JGRobo Marketing comes in. They can integrate your existing system to use SMS or help you use SMS with Keap. Their expertise in Keap support and custom Keap development services make it easy for you to start using SMS and reach more customers.
Don’t wait, reach out to JGRobo Marketing today and start reaping the benefits of SMS.
JGRobo Marketing, Inc. are experts in the development of SMS/MMS campaigns and the creation of interactive SMS/MMS solutions (such as surveys, event confirmations, geolocation systems, and interactive agent chat) with full integration into CRMs such as Infusionsoft. We also offer a range of custom reporting features to track campaigns and related metrics, including interactive real-time dashboards and specialized reporting for media partners.
Interactive and Comprehensive Reporting
JGRobo manages the entire SMS/MMS activities of one of the world’s largest real estate investment training companies. Our solution stack includes:
- Utilizing a shortcode to support direct response marketing using keywords and geolocation (ZIP and Area Codes)
- An interactive console for the client’s customer support agents to engage in SMS conversations
- An automated SMS-based event attendance confirmation system
- A web-based telephone system that allows customer support agents to contact clients using a consistent phone number across SMS/MMS/telephone marketing efforts
- Full integration of SMS and MMS marketing campaigns in opt-in based Infusionsoft funnels